Rich in Vitamin A and C and important enzymes can help make your skin naturally healthy and glowing. Today we will offer an easy way to make homemade pumpkin face mask which is high quality and used in beauty salons.
The ingredients you need are:
2 cups of pureed pumpkin, cooked, fresh or canned
4 tablespoons of yogurt
4 tablespoons honey
1/3 of a cup of shelled almonds chopped
Half a teaspoon of olive oil
Knowledge and method of use:
1. Puree the pumpkin.
2. Add the yogurt and mix well, honey, almonds and olive oil.
3. Apply the mixture on your face and leave on for 5-10 minutes, better if you’re in the bath or in the shower, because the enzymes are more active with heat.
4. Eliminate the mask with a clean, dry cloth.
5. Apply a thin layer of moisturizer on your face.
6. You can cover and use the rest of the compound within a week.
To get more free recipes on homemade face mask, you can subscribe to our blog feed or follow our fan page by click “Like” our fan page in the right sidebar. UYVHFH6DUD2Y